Taylor Rubber has been recertified for ISO/TS 16949:2009 in May 2015 for period up to May 2018. We are committed to bringing about customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding expectations through supply of quality products at competitive prices at the correct time. We have adopted efficient manufacturing practices with continuous improvement for the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. We are also meeting essential social and environmental responsibilities for the benefit of all our stake holders.
Welcome To Taylor Rubber
Taylor Rubber's moulded rubber parts are used in leading vehicles - rubber parts for control cables, head lights and other assemblies of MAJOR AUTO OEM'S and PUBLIC TRANSPORT VEHICLES. Rubber products of Taylor Rubber are fitted in leading GLOBAL MOTORCYCLE BRANDS. Some of the World's leading manufacturers of TRACTORS use our rubber products
Exhibited at Actomechanika 2016, Messe Frankfurt.
Exhibiting in AAPEX 2016, Las Vegas from Nov 1-3 2016
Exhibiting in Indian Rubber Expo, Chennai from Jan 19-21 2017
New Product Ranges 2016 - TPE bellows, Rubber Profiles and Rubber Hoses.
In the last 1 year we have developed more than 150 new products of Rubber, Plastics and Metal for Automotive Applications like Trucks, Commercial vehicles, LCV and for the Oil exploration, Solar and Wind Energy, Electical & Electronic as well as Consumer Durable Industries.
To the Automobile, Industrial, Electrical,Electronic, Oil & Gas exploration, Energy and Home Appliance Industries:
Taylor Rubber supplies custom-made rubber and rubber to metal bonded items weighing 0.5 to 1000 grams, Metal and Plastic Parts. A short list of our products and applications are given below :
(The Products displayed in our Website are to indicate our Technical Capabilities.) We are specialists in Contract Manufacturing as per Customer Requirements.
Plant - A
Plant - C
Plant - T
Association And Memberships
- Det Norske Veritas, DNV, USA – for ISO/TS 16949:2009 Certification
- ACMA-UNIDO – for TPM cluster programme
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) – Member
- All India Rubber Industries Association (AIRIA) –Member
- Indo German Chamber of Commerce – Member.
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA) – Member
- Chemical & Allied Products Export Promotion Council (CAPEXIL) – Member
- Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited – Member
- Federation of Indian Export Organisations – Member.